Incredible! In 2 weeks I`ve gotten 3 awards for soul of spice.. Wow, I just love to cook creatively and I love to share my take on food. Who knew when I started on september 16th that I would be the recipient of this gracious gesture with these 3 awards I`m excited to receive and pass on:
Blog of the Year 2012 Award
I`d like to raise a toast to all the terrific artists, writers and bloggers who create magic with their pens for their readers:
Blog of the Year Award – thanks Marcella of MarcellaRousseau who can take a simple topic like Daikon radish & turn it into a piece of art with her writing.
The rules to accept this award:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect! Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different! When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect. Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
My winner for the Blog of the year 2012 award is Torie of ChilliandMint – I love her beautiful rainbow cake!
I`d like to pass on the Liebster Award to
Britanny of http://blissfulbritt.wordpress.com/ with her amazing sense of humour & wanting to be a dentist! If you`re aiming for DA jobs, then I do have some tips for you which I shared on her post J
Latha of Over Coffee with Latha takes social topics & shares them in such an interesting fashion. I think I found her one on bell bottoms & the 70s really cool, you have to check her out..
The Gargie Award –thanks again Vina`sdeliciousrecipes
I`d like to pass on the Gargie award to Nat Yusop of http://bakeslave.wordpress.com/ who bakes in Hot kuala lumpur without breaking into a sweat.
This amazing flurry of awards makes me pause & reflect on why we blog.. To create, to inspire, to share, to teach, these are some of the things we hope our writing will do.
I love what the Little Prince said:
I hope browsing thro’ our posts have created in you a yearning for a more healthy life through healthy dietary choices. I do need your help to make this blog truly inclusive. I`d love to hear from you dear reader. I already heard from a coworker who wants me to share tips on managing tresses(hair) with herbs! I want to know more from what you`d like me to share, do pop me a note in the comments section below.
Congrats everyone.. Keep on writing & sharing.
–soul of spice–